Last Updated on Tuesday, 06 August 2013 20:54
Position: Office Assistant / Driver for the Samoa Law & Justice Sector
Salary Scale: A5 - $10,153.00/$11,660.00 per annum
Responsible: Principal Finance Officer through Accounts & Administration Officer
Primary Objective: To provide general assistance to the Samoa Law & Justice Sector Secretariat to ensure effective and efficient office assistance services will be provided for the Sector.
- Deliver Office mail to various addresses
- Assist in recording outgoing and incoming mail
- Take delivery of office supplies, documents and mail
- Provide customer service at reception area and answer switchboard
- Prepare refreshments for meetings with clients and clean dishes
- Prepare for meetings, including photocopying and binding agenda documents and arranging catering
- Ensure office is kept clean at all times
- Assist Accounts & Administration Officer in:
- filing of projects documents and payment vouchers
- procurement of office supplies & refreshments for meetings
- carting write off assets to Vaimea
- Driver for the Office vehicle
- Follow up bookings for Office vehicle scheduled maintenance service
- Responsible for refuelling and cleaning office vehicle
- Do the usual check before and after service to make sure the car tools are in order
- Other duties as directed from time to time
- Minimum qualification of a Pacific Senior School Certificate with four (4) years of working experience. (Essential)
- Ability in written and verbal communication in Samoan or English. (Essential)
- Current driver’s licence and no criminal record. (Essential)
- Able to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision. (Essential)
- Familiarity with government processes and systems. (Desirable)
This position is advertised through the Office of the Attorney General, Vacancy Code AT001700.
Deadline for applications: to be advised.
To apply, uplift a Form 2 from:
Taumuli Saena Papali'i
Level 6, TATTE Building
Please refer to the Public Service Official Circular page for the latest vacancies/opportunities in the public sector.